Bios Life Slim contains a patented fiber matrix that forms a soft gel solution in your stomach. This creates a feeling of ‘fullness’ which, in most cases reduces your appetite and can prevent overeating. When taken before a meal, this also helps to slow absorption of the food you eat. This simple concept is helping people feel full sooner, and eat less.
2. Bios Life Slim™ Helps to Absorb Fat **
The patented fiber matrix found in Bios Life Slim binds with the fat from the food you eat. This reduces the amount of fat being absorbed by your body – and safely removes it from your system.
3. Bios Life Slim™ Promotes Your Body’s Fat Burning Ability**
Taking Bios life Slim before a meal can slow the rate glucose is released into your bloodstream. With lower insulin levels your body enters a “Fat Burning Zone” that allows you to burn the fat stored in your fat cells.
4. Bios Life Slim™ Helps to Decrease Leptin Resistance**
Leptin is one of the communication links between your fat cells and your brain. When working properly, the brain stops craving food when it senses adequate leptin in the body. After taking Bios Life Slim regularly your fat cells and brain begin to communicate again, and can help to reduce cravings and appetite, increase energy and ultimately helping you to attain your weight loss goals.
5. Bios Life Slim™ Helps Lower Your Triglycerides**
Triglycerides are a type of fat found in your blood. High triglyceride levels increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and obesity.
6. Bios Life Slim™ Helps Stabilize Your Cholesterol Levels Naturally**
It is well known that high LDL or bad cholesterol and low HDL or good cholesterol increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. High LDL levels can contribute to obesity and weight gain.
Bios Life™ helps restore and maintain healthy cholesterol levels 4 ways without adverse side effects:
1. Fiber can help block the re-absorption of cholesterol from the intestines
2. Plant sterols can help to block the absorption of cholesterol from food
3. Policosanol can help reduce cholesterol production by the liver
4. Chrysanthemum enhances enzymatic breakdown and helps remove LDL cholesterol from the body
Download Unicity PDR Physicans Desk Reference for more science.
* Click Here for Unicity Science
** Disclaimer: Any statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Results will vary, and are dependent on user compliance with company recommended guidance on product labels.